GeneralHome Call For Papers Call For Panel Proposals Submission Important Dates Sponsors
CommitteesOrganizing Committee Advisory Committee Technical Program Committee
ConferenceRegistration Author's Kit Technical Programs Keynote Speakers Panels Exhibitions/Demos
Lodging/TravelConference Site Hotel Reservation Maps/Directions Visa Information Student travel grants
Contact us Photos
The deadline for author's registration is SEPTEMBER 10, 2007.
The deadline for uploading camera-ready paper, and submission copyright form is SEPTEMBER 10, 2007.
- Camera-Ready papers should be uploaded into the ICST
- Once logged in, select the conference you wish to upload a Camera-Ready paper for.
- Fill out ALL information for your paper, include all co-authors of your paper and please make sure to double-check for errors before submission.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Please visit: https://icst.org/registration/reg_immerscom_2007.php
- Please register for the conference. PLEASE NOTE, that AT LEAST 1 AUTHOR for each accepted paper must register at full rate (non-student), in order for the paper to be included at the conference and on the Proceedings CD.
- Please make sure to enter the title and ID number of your paper from CMC.
- Copyright forms are to be submitted via fax or email. You can download the copyright form here:
Please send the complete and signed form back no later than September 1, 2007 to:
+36 1 349 4355
PAPER FORMATTING / DETAILS CORRECTIONS
- Formatting guidelines can be found below.
- For each paper, if necessary, you will be requested to make formatting changes.
Please note that you will see this box at the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. This is the ICST copyright and document/conference identification. Please, fill the bottom of this box with the following values:
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to
6 pages, including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges. More information can be found on the Registration form, where the payment for these would be made.